Apr 15, 2010

A Budding Cake Business?

A member of the Beckley Women's Club called this morning and asked if we could make a sheet cake for 100 people for their 100th birthday celebration.  The cake will be featured at an event in uptown Beckley next Saturday. I volunteered to the job for free! Hope that gets our name out there! Maybe we could start a cake decorating business at the school? Unfortunately anything I do right now with cakes reminds me of my friend Cathy who passed away from breast cancer this year. Cathy always came in the spring to work with ProStart students on their cake decorating skills! She was an amazing entrepreneur and cake decorator. The people of Beckley (and me) will surely miss her and her cakes!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking at my blog!